Firehole Composites, provider of innovative software tools and engineering services designed to significantly improve structural design and analysis with composite materials, today announced the opening of a satellite office in Seattle, Washington. The extension will offer technical customer support, training and software sales as well as expanded, on-site collaboration with industry partners. The decision to establish an office in Seattle is a result of the recent significant success Firehole has had in the Pacific Northwest aerospace industry.
Jerad Stack, CEO of Firehole Composites, stated, “Expanding our day-in and day-out presence to the Seattle area is an exciting step for Firehole. We are committed to helping with the challenging problems related to structural analysis of composite materials, whether it be as consultants or providers of advanced software solutions. We value opportunities to personally demonstrate our products and collaborate on challenging analysis projects and look forward to being a part of the innovative happenings in the Jet City.”
Firehole’s expertise within the composites analysis community along with its partnership approach regarding customer projects have increased industry confidence and built a deeper appreciation for the advantages that software tools such as Helius:MCT bring to the table. Firehole Composites, Seattle Office, is located at 1000 North Northlake Way, Suite 120, Seattle, WA, 98103.
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Aras Expands Global Headquarters for Growth and Announces Several New Job Openings
- LMS to release LMS Imagine.Lab AMESim Rev11
- Autodesk announces an open distribution network in India
- Transformer and AC Line Reactor FEA Design Software Delivers Radical New R&D Productivity for Electrical Manufacturers
- Gstarsoft Highlights New Dynamic Block Editor in GstarCAD 2012