DP Technology, creator of ESPRIT®, has announced that its annual ESPRIT World Conference (EWC) is scheduled to place take in Miami, Fla., in 2011.
ESPRIT World Conference 2011, May 23 to 27, is a valuable opportunity to gain technical skill and increase productivity while sharing ideas and strengthening connections with the worldwide ESPRIT community.
With 30 hours of hands-on technical training, dynamic speakers who really know the machining industry and the opportunity to network with peers, industry experts and ESPRIT engineers, the conference is a convenient forum for learning how to program more productively.
In addition to offering comprehensive technical training, the goal of the event’s organizers is to ensure that attendees leave Miami feeling inspired, energized and better equipped to handle machining challenges on and off the shop floor.
With conference packages tailored to meet individual needs, participants are guaranteed to learn the skills they most need at the pace that suits them best.
The ESPRIT World Conference is attended annually by members of the ESPRIT community, including customers and business partners, and attracts participants from around the world. In addition to offering guests a glimpse at the future of ESPRIT, the conference places attendees in the important role of providing vital guidance and feedback used to shape future product development.
The ESPRIT World Conference will take place this year at the Trump International Beach Resort.
The latest version of ESPRIT is the result of a balanced effort focusing on both the shorter term needs of existing customers and the longer term direction of the metal-working community.
Complete conference information, including registration, hotel reservations, agenda and course details, are available online at regonline.com/ewc2011.
Jan 12, 2011
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- GE Scientists Decorate the Christmas Tree With 3-D Printed Ornaments
- Panso Solutions of India Joins the Aras Partner Program