Next Professional Certificate Program To Be Held In Ann Arbor, Michigan, February 28—March 4, 2011.
ANN ARBOR, Michigan — CIMdata, Inc., a global PLM consulting and research firm announces that the next session of its PLM Certificate Program is to be held in Ann Arbor, Michigan from February 28 through March 4, 2011. CIMdata’s PLM Certificate Program is the flagship offering of CIMdata PLM Leadership—the PLM industry’s most comprehensive non-biased education and training offering for today’s PLM professionals.
CIMdata’s PLM Certification Program prepares PLM technologists at several levels to successfully address the challenges inherent in PLM implementations. This assessment-based program includes an intimate classroom experience, individual and team exercises, and individual evaluations of achievement. Additionally, the program provides candidates with intensive and extensive exposure to a team of CIMdata’s PLM experts. Upon completion of the program, each participant receives a CIMdata PLM Certificate and thereby becomes a member of CIMdata’s global PLM Leadership community.
According to Mr. Peter Bilello, CIMdata’s President, “The Ann Arbor program is the first in a series of six public programs scheduled for 2011. We are very happy with the program’s growth since the initial class, which was held in Helsinki, Finland in May 2009. After holding a significant number of successful programs in Europe, North America, and Asia, we now have provided PLM Leadership certificates to over 50 program participants. This represents a major milestone for this one of a kind educational offering.”
PLM Certificate Program participants can now register online for either the 3-day or complete 5-day program. This certificate program is available to industrial companies who are considering or implementing PLM, and to PLM technology and service solution supplier personnel. The CIMdata PLM Certificate Program is built on CIMdata’s more than 25 years of extensive worldwide experience guiding industrial companies in successfully defining and implementing best-in-class PLM strategies and tactics.
Jan 10, 2011
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel
- GE Scientists Decorate the Christmas Tree With 3-D Printed Ornaments
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting