ANN ARBOR, Michigan — CIMdata, a global leader in PLM market research, education and strategic management consulting, announced today the promotion of Richard (Rich) W. McFall to the newly created position of Director, Global Business Development.
Commenting on Mr. McFall’s promotion, Mr. Peter Bilello, CIMdata’s President said, “This promotion recognizes Rich’s contribution to CIMdata and CIMdata’s expanding global requirements—both our clients’ as well as our own. CIMdata has been an international company for more than twenty years, with associates in Europe and Asia, and a wholly owned subsidiary in Europe. This newly created position emphasizes the importance of our global presence and our need to efficiently leverage our expertise on a global scale. Mr. McFall will support our global team, with a focus on the Americas, emerging markets, and sales channel consulting services.”
Mr. McFall, who joined CIMdata in early 2010 as a Senior PLM Business Consultant, serves his new role and clients with more than twenty-five years of hands-on experience across numerous PLM technology domains (PDM, CAE, CAD, ECM, HPC, etc.) as an engineer user, support analyst, application consultant, account representative, sales manager, channel partner manager, business owner, and international business development manager.
Rich will continue to offer CIMdata’s industrial clients, solution suppliers and their channel partners a robust multi-disciplinary skill set to help identify, evaluate, and exploit new PLM strategies and application markets. In addition to his new role, Rich will also be leading CIMdata’s new PLM Sales Channel Consulting Practice.
Prior to joining CIMdata, Rich worked as business development manager for both emerging PLM start-ups and industry mindshare leaders, evangelizing new PLM technologies, software solutions, and innovative support services from their early adoption through market dominance. His career in IT and PLM started with using and marketing the first generation of CAE, CAD, and PDM solutions over remote timesharing networks, which he admits “were thought by my customers to be in the cloud,” from the industry pioneer Control Data Corporation. He has BS and MS engineering degrees from the University of Missouri and Southern Methodist University.
Jan 11, 2011
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Aras Expands Global Headquarters for Growth and Announces Several New Job Openings
- LMS to release LMS Imagine.Lab AMESim Rev11
- Autodesk announces an open distribution network in India
- Transformer and AC Line Reactor FEA Design Software Delivers Radical New R&D Productivity for Electrical Manufacturers
- Gstarsoft Highlights New Dynamic Block Editor in GstarCAD 2012