Raleigh, NC – Extensible CAD Technologies today announced their new release of InspectionXpert for CATIA which includes a new and improved user interface and greatly enhanced support for AS9102. InspectionXpert for CATIA automates the ballooning of both 2D drawings and 3D models in CATIA and the automatic creation of quality inspection forms such as first-article inspection forms, in-process inspection forms, AS9102 Forms and PPAP forms for quality control inspections. The new release includes enhancements that are critical to companies using CATIA in the aerospace and automotive industries, and also to companies in industries such as defense, oil and gas, and contract manufacturing.
InspectionXpert for CATIA
· New single window integration for a better user experience
· Inspection project data is saved for easy updates to inspection projects when drawing or model data changes
· Better control over the order and placement of balloons in the CATIA drawing or model
· Now treats dimensions that are entered as notes as dimensions and extracts them.
· Support for AS9102 Forms 1, 2 and 3
· Publish directly to Net-Inspect
· Support for mapping CATIA User Parameters to your inspection report form
· Support for CATIA V5 R18, R19 and R20
The InspectionXpert product line eliminates the manual ballooning of inspection drawings and manual creation of inspection sheets for first article and in process inspections. InspectionXpert integrates with popular CAD programs including SolidWorks, Solid Edge, CATIA, AutoCAD, and Pro/ENGINEER, and InspectionXpert First Article works with PDF and TIFF file formats.
Jan 10, 2011
- Surfware Appoints David Holding Company as New VAR in Bulgaria & Romania
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Panso Solutions of India Joins the Aras Partner Program
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel