Leading 3D CAD/CAM software now directly opens and saves multiple 3D formats, improves its user interface, and supports additional languages.
Guangzhou, China: ZWCAD Software Co., Ltd., a provider of 2D and 3D CAD/CAM software, announces the release of Service Pack 1 for ZW3D with Free Upgrade Program. This is the first service pack of ZW3D 2010 since ZWSOFT acquired the VX Corp CAD/CAM software company in July this year.
New! Direct Access to 3D CAD Models
ZW3D SP1 integrates translation software from Transmagic, allowing customers to access data from other 3D CAD systems directly. ZW3D now opens, edits, and saves 3D models from DS Solidworks, Autodesk Inventor, DS Catia, SIemens NX, and PTC Pro/Engineer, as well as the ACIS SAT file format.
Service Pack 1 offers ZW3D in four new languages: French, German, Italian, and Japanese.
Free Upgrade Offer
With the free upgrade program, customers who purchase ZW3D 2010 SP1 now will receive ZW3D 2011 at no charge when it becomes available in 2011.
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- GE Scientists Decorate the Christmas Tree With 3-D Printed Ornaments
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel