Company to duplicate success in nascent Chinese and Russian markets by providing industry-specific engineering software and services to region’s manufacturers.
WALTHAM, Mass — VISTAGY, Inc., a provider of industry-specific engineering software and services, today announced that it has signed an agreement with Paulo Sauer of PHSeven Consultoria em Software Ltda., to serve as its sales agent for the fast-growing South American market. Mr. Sauer has significant experience in engineering software, having served 12 years as the general manager of MSC.Software Corporation's direct sales and support office for South America, and 13 years at Brazilian aerospace giant Embraer, where he pioneered the use of Finite Element Analysis. He is well-connected within the industry and possesses a strong technical background.
VISTAGY has made significant inroads into the emerging aerospace markets in Russia and China as well as the nascent wind market in China by establishing strategic business and technology partnerships in both countries. VISTAGY will apply that experience to develop relationships in the high technology strongholds of South America, starting with Brazil and including Argentina, Chile, and Colombia.
This is the first of many investments VISTAGY will make in South America, which has a significant level of activity in the aerospace, wind, and automotive markets, all key industries for the company.
“I am delighted to have the opportunity to work with VISTAGY because its industry-leading solutions are resonating in this market,” said Mr. Sauer. “FiberSIM® composites engineering software and SyncroFIT® software for designing large aerostructures hold great promise for the growing aerospace industry in Brazil. Brazil also has a large number of automotive companies, so I am confident VISTAGY’s Seat Design Environment™ software will generate a lot of interest in this region as well.”
“One of the ways that we’ve grown our business is by working successfully with knowledgeable partners in the emerging markets” said Scott Carlyle, vice president of worldwide sales for VISTAGY. “We’re confident that Paulo will continue that pattern in South America. His strong technology background and network of industry contacts will make him a key player for us as we move aggressively to establish our presence in this up-and-coming market.”
Dec 10, 2010
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- GE Scientists Decorate the Christmas Tree With 3-D Printed Ornaments
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel