QUEBEC CITY - Virtual Simulations Inc. has announced the establishment of a new business partnership with Remograph AB in which it will become a distributor of Remograph's Remo 3D modeling / CAD software for the north, center and South American regions.
Remo 3D is a powerful, yet aggressively priced 3D modeling CAD software that represents a new milestone toward making virtual world authoring accessible for all types of businesses. The pricing scheme of Remo 3D makes it possible to equip large development teams with multiple licenses in a way that is not possible with competing products. Remo 3D is the most affordable solution on the market for applications such as interactive Viz-Sim database authoring for markets including commercial and military aviation, vehicle training and other engineering applications. Remo 3D is also an attractive solution for academic organisations looking for an affordable multi-seats solution for teaching purposes to large classes. Remo 3D supports many 3D file formats, including the industry de-facto standard OpenFlight and Autodesk 3ds Max , which makes it a polyvalent professional-grade design tool.
"We are very excited to be appointed by Remograph as the main American distribution point for its Remo 3D CAD solution. We believe that, with its rich feature set, Remo 3D is an attractive alternative to costlier competing products on the market which makes it a powerful tool for any individual looking for a professional-grade 3D modeling software solution," says Marc Bernatchez, President of Virtual Simulations Inc.
"We are happy to have a dedicated and innovative company like Virtual Simulations distribute Remo 3D to the American continent. This partnership will allow us to focus on the development of Remo 3D while being in a significantly better position to reach the American market with our product," says Andreas Ekstrand, co-founder of Remograph AB.
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- GE Scientists Decorate the Christmas Tree With 3-D Printed Ornaments
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel