QUEBEC CITY - Virtual Simulations Inc. has announced the establishment of a new business partnership with Remograph AB in which it will become a distributor of Remograph's Remo 3D modeling / CAD software for the north, center and South American regions.
Remo 3D is a powerful, yet aggressively priced 3D modeling CAD software that represents a new milestone toward making virtual world authoring accessible for all types of businesses. The pricing scheme of Remo 3D makes it possible to equip large development teams with multiple licenses in a way that is not possible with competing products. Remo 3D is the most affordable solution on the market for applications such as interactive Viz-Sim database authoring for markets including commercial and military aviation, vehicle training and other engineering applications. Remo 3D is also an attractive solution for academic organisations looking for an affordable multi-seats solution for teaching purposes to large classes. Remo 3D supports many 3D file formats, including the industry de-facto standard OpenFlight and Autodesk 3ds Max , which makes it a polyvalent professional-grade design tool.
"We are very excited to be appointed by Remograph as the main American distribution point for its Remo 3D CAD solution. We believe that, with its rich feature set, Remo 3D is an attractive alternative to costlier competing products on the market which makes it a powerful tool for any individual looking for a professional-grade 3D modeling software solution," says Marc Bernatchez, President of Virtual Simulations Inc.
"We are happy to have a dedicated and innovative company like Virtual Simulations distribute Remo 3D to the American continent. This partnership will allow us to focus on the development of Remo 3D while being in a significantly better position to reach the American market with our product," says Andreas Ekstrand, co-founder of Remograph AB.
- Tire maker Michelin develops FEA post-processing tools using MeshViz XLM and Open Inventor® by VSG
- FARO and Autodesk Collaborate to Add Support for Point Cloud Data to AutoCAD 2011
- Delcam presented with sixth Queen's Award
- Spatial Announces Registration Open for 3D Insiders' Summit 2011
- MSC Software and Sigmadyne Announce New Capabilities for Optimization of Optical Systems
- Official Thinkdesign 2011 Beta version Entering into the Build Phase - Ready for Imminent Release
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Autodesk Acquires T-Splines Modeling Technology Assets
- Two Indian SolidWorks resellers add Sescoi's WorkNC to their portfolio