Vero Software, a provider of CAD/CAM/CAE solutions for the tooling industry, are pleased to announce the release of Machining STRATEGIST V12. A powerful multi-axis CAM solution that generates optimum roughing and finishing CNC toolpaths for both the office and shop-floor environment. Machining STRATEGIST is a CAD independent solution and can work with data from all major 3D modelling systems.
Significant product enhancements include reduced memory usage during combined waterline passes, improvements to the quality of waterline profile ramp moves which no longer deviate from the surface, tool holder collision checking and support for tapered shank cutters for Adaptive Clearance and new geometry tools for the selection of horizontal model faces. Within the latest release, support for Vero's flagship CAD product, VISI 18 has been included and the external Parasolid interfaces has been aligned to v22.1.
Marc Freebrey, Marketing Manager for Vero concludes, "The MS development cycle is driven by our customers and OEM partners to ensure we remain at the forefront of CAM technology. We have found that the user base is not asking for new features, but asking for improvements and optimisation of the current CAM strategies. For this reason, our focus has been on product stability with 118 major issues resolved."
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Aras Expands Global Headquarters for Growth and Announces Several New Job Openings
- LMS to release LMS Imagine.Lab AMESim Rev11
- Autodesk announces an open distribution network in India
- Transformer and AC Line Reactor FEA Design Software Delivers Radical New R&D Productivity for Electrical Manufacturers
- Gstarsoft Highlights New Dynamic Block Editor in GstarCAD 2012