Vero Software, a provider of CAD/CAM/CAE solutions for the tooling industry, are pleased to announce the release of Machining STRATEGIST V12. A powerful multi-axis CAM solution that generates optimum roughing and finishing CNC toolpaths for both the office and shop-floor environment. Machining STRATEGIST is a CAD independent solution and can work with data from all major 3D modelling systems.
Significant product enhancements include reduced memory usage during combined waterline passes, improvements to the quality of waterline profile ramp moves which no longer deviate from the surface, tool holder collision checking and support for tapered shank cutters for Adaptive Clearance and new geometry tools for the selection of horizontal model faces. Within the latest release, support for Vero's flagship CAD product, VISI 18 has been included and the external Parasolid interfaces has been aligned to v22.1.
Marc Freebrey, Marketing Manager for Vero concludes, "The MS development cycle is driven by our customers and OEM partners to ensure we remain at the forefront of CAM technology. We have found that the user base is not asking for new features, but asking for improvements and optimisation of the current CAM strategies. For this reason, our focus has been on product stability with 118 major issues resolved."
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- GE Scientists Decorate the Christmas Tree With 3-D Printed Ornaments