Columbia, Maryland — Vectorworks 2011 software was honored at this year's Construction Computing Awards ceremony as the winner of the Product of the Year 2010 award.
In addition to winning the Product of the Year award, Vectorworks 2011 software was also honored as a runner up in two categories: CAD Product of the Year 2010 (Nemetschek Vectorworks, Inc. – Vectorworks 2011) and Channel Partner of the Year 2010 (Computers Unlimited).
"We are honored to be recognized by the Construction Computing Awards," says Sean Flaherty, CEO of Nemetschek Vectorworks. "We have worked hard to make Vectorworks 2011 a breakthrough release, strengthening its 3D technology and BIM capabilities, and it's rewarding to be recognized by members of the AEC industry in this way. We are also very fortunate to have partners like Computers Unlimited, whose efforts have been essential to our success in the U.K."
The awards ceremony was held November 28 at The Guoman Tower Hotel in London. About 200 attendees from industry-leading companies attended the event, which included a champagne reception, a three-course dinner, and entertainment by comedian Adam Bloom. Team members from Computers Unlimited, the Vectorworks distributor in the U.K., were in attendance to accept the award.
Now in their fifth year, the Construction Computing Awards (also known as The Hammers) showcase and reward the technology, tools, and solutions for the effective design, construction, maintenance, and modification of commercial buildings, residential and social housing, and civil engineering projects of all sizes. Results are determined by Construction Computing Magazine reader votes and decisions by a panel of judges. Paul Morrell, the U.K. Government's Chief Construction Advisor, presented this year's awards.
Dec 10, 2010
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Aras Expands Global Headquarters for Growth and Announces Several New Job Openings
- LMS to release LMS Imagine.Lab AMESim Rev11
- Autodesk announces an open distribution network in India
- Transformer and AC Line Reactor FEA Design Software Delivers Radical New R&D Productivity for Electrical Manufacturers