High demand for automated software testing solutions drives move into Israeli market.
Providence, RI - Vector Software, the leading provider of software testing applications for embedded systems, announced today it has selected Advanced Semiconductor Technology Ltd. (AST) to be its exclusive distributor and technical representative in Israel. The increase in demand in Israel was the driver for the establishment of this relationship.
Advanced Semiconductor Technologies (AST) Ltd., located in Raanana, Israel, was selected because of its extensive technical knowledge and thriving track record in the electronic design automation (EDA) market.
“With 25 years of experience, AST has an outstanding reputation and well-established relationships with many Israeli companies,” said William McCaffrey, Chief Operating Officer at Vector Software. “With AST having become our Distributor and Technical Representative in Israel, they will provide Vector Software an instant, reliable platform in Israel.”
“Vector Software provides one of a kind capabilities to address the challenges of testing embedded software applications,” remarks Uri Farkash, Director of EDA Operations at AST. “Representing Vector Software will enable AST to increase the VectorCAST product exposure for automating embedded software testing across the development lifecycle. A special target is for aerospace and military projects where VectorCAST addresses the automation of the software verification process as defined by DO-178B.”
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Surfware Appoints David Holding Company as New VAR in Bulgaria & Romania
- Panso Solutions of India Joins the Aras Partner Program
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel