Exclusive deal for North American based CAD engineering software reseller.
Transoft Solutions Inc, developers of advanced CAD software for the engineering community has recently signed an official deal with Consortech, suppliers of structural, civil engineering, and geometrics software, making Consortech the first North American reseller of Transoft Solutions suite of productivity-enhancing design products.
In establishing the partnership with Consortech, Transoft Solutions ensures increased local support through a recognized company who will resell its products in Ontario and Quebec. This partnership also proved a timely opportunity for Consortech, as the Canadian company, based in Brossard, Quebec, wanted to provide its clients with a new product line that easily complements their existing one. The deal coincides with Transoft Solutions release of its new roadway intersection design software, NEXUS, and new version update of TORUS, roundabout planning and design software.
“We’re extremely excited and optimistic about our new relationship with Consortech given their omnipresence in Quebec and outlying markets. And we have every confidence that Consortech will represent Transoft Solutions extremely well given their technical expertise and commitment to advanced technologies and services for civil engineers, designers, and infrastructure professionals”, said Noel Dolotallas, Transoft Solutions Vice President for Marketing and Sales.
“With the launching of its new NEXUS and TORUS software, Transoft Solutions now offers solutions that go beyond typical transportation design and analysis to provide exceptional added value to Autodesk, AutoCAD and AutoCAD Civil 3D products. Today, we are better equipped to offer superior performance solutions to our governmental and consulting-engineering clients who play an active role in the transportation sector”, said Pierre Genest, President of Consortech.
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Aras Expands Global Headquarters for Growth and Announces Several New Job Openings
- LMS to release LMS Imagine.Lab AMESim Rev11
- Autodesk announces an open distribution network in India
- Transformer and AC Line Reactor FEA Design Software Delivers Radical New R&D Productivity for Electrical Manufacturers