Amberg, Germany – As part of the EuroMold trade fair recently held in Frankfurt, TraceParts presented at the CAD.de exhibition stand the new 2011 DVD release containing the TraceParts component library with numerous new catalogs from world-leading component manufacturers.
During the first three days of the fair, more than 1,000 copies of the TraceParts DVD were already requested and distributed free to users.
TraceParts maintains one of world’s leading CAD component libraries containing more than 100 million standard and purchased parts from leading manufacturers, making it an important source for every designer. There are also thousands of technical datasheets available in addition to the native CAD models.
The manufacturers published on the TraceParts DVD and on the TracePartsOnline.net portal therefore ensure that their components are already being used in the early design phase, while designers boost their productivity by not having to redraw standard components.
TraceParts can therefore be considered as a perfect value-added link between part manufacturers and CAD users.
Dec 19, 2010
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- GE Scientists Decorate the Christmas Tree With 3-D Printed Ornaments
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel