BUDAPEST – GRAPHISOFT has announced that TotalCAD Solution Centre (TCSC), its long time partner in South Africa, will distribute GRAPHISOFT’s award-winning suite of 3D architectural design products as an exclusive distributor partner in the region.
“We are very proud and excited about the appointment of TCSC as exclusive distributor partner in South Africa effective January 1, 2011,” said Jonas Salih, Regional Manager, GRAPHISOFT. “TCSC is also our exclusive partner for Lesotho, Swaziland, Mauritius, Mozambique, Zimbabwe, Botswana, Namibia, Malawi, and Angola, providing a very strong presence for ArchiCAD® in the region,” he continued.
”The team at TCSC is very proud to be the exclusive regional distributor of ArchiCAD. Our aim is to establish a channel, which gives product support to architects and enables skilled architects to concentrate on the creative side of their work,” said André Strauss, Managing Director, TCSC.
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- GE Scientists Decorate the Christmas Tree With 3-D Printed Ornaments
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel