BUDAPEST – GRAPHISOFT has announced that TotalCAD Solution Centre (TCSC), its long time partner in South Africa, will distribute GRAPHISOFT’s award-winning suite of 3D architectural design products as an exclusive distributor partner in the region.
“We are very proud and excited about the appointment of TCSC as exclusive distributor partner in South Africa effective January 1, 2011,” said Jonas Salih, Regional Manager, GRAPHISOFT. “TCSC is also our exclusive partner for Lesotho, Swaziland, Mauritius, Mozambique, Zimbabwe, Botswana, Namibia, Malawi, and Angola, providing a very strong presence for ArchiCAD® in the region,” he continued.
”The team at TCSC is very proud to be the exclusive regional distributor of ArchiCAD. Our aim is to establish a channel, which gives product support to architects and enables skilled architects to concentrate on the creative side of their work,” said André Strauss, Managing Director, TCSC.
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Aras Expands Global Headquarters for Growth and Announces Several New Job Openings
- LMS to release LMS Imagine.Lab AMESim Rev11
- Autodesk announces an open distribution network in India
- Transformer and AC Line Reactor FEA Design Software Delivers Radical New R&D Productivity for Electrical Manufacturers
- TurboViewer Pro Turns v2.0
- Gstarsoft Highlights New Dynamic Block Editor in GstarCAD 2012