Paris - Dassault Systèmes and Thales, a major player in designing, integrating and operating solutions for PLM, announced the signing of a system integration alliance. Under this strategic partnership, Dassault Systèmes and Thales will jointly invest in developing, deploying and supporting innovative PLM environments to customers in the aerospace & defence, utilities, ground transportation and public sector industries, initially focusing on France.
This partnership focuses on delivering end-to-end solutions based on Dassault Systèmes’s V6 PLM platform. Both companies are focused upon strengthening their cooperation in the areas of systems engineering and search-based applications, with a combination of expertise and best practices to address customers’ needs in all industries.
Fabrice Bourdeix, Thales Vice President in charge of Critical Information Systems activities, stated: “With more than 200 PLM experts across Europe, Thales is a leading integrator in PLM solutions. This alliance with Dassault Systèmes, the leader in 3D and PLM solutions, brings to our customers the latest technologies, and enables them to leverage their investments in Dassault Systèmes solutions through consulting, integration and outsourcing”.
“Our customers are focused on improving their product and system development across their global operations. Dassault Systèmes’s new V6 platform proposes customers a powerful enterprise offering to help achieve those objectives,” said Bruno Latchague, Executive Vice President, PLM Enterprise Business Transformation, Dassault Systèmes. “This alliance improves our ability to ensure the success of such enterprise transformation projects, thanks to Thales’s integration strengths and its recognised expertise in new growth markets, such as energy and the public sector industries.”
Today’s agreement brings an opportunity for both companies: Dassault Systèmes’s collaborative solutions will provide value to Thales’s offer in order to cover more PLM related topics, while Thales’s extended expertise in public sector will benefit to Dassault Systèmes outreach. Moreover, this combined approach will leverage the value for their customers including synergies around cloud computing, system engineering and broadly critical information systems, including security.
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Aras Expands Global Headquarters for Growth and Announces Several New Job Openings
- LMS to release LMS Imagine.Lab AMESim Rev11
- Autodesk announces an open distribution network in India
- Transformer and AC Line Reactor FEA Design Software Delivers Radical New R&D Productivity for Electrical Manufacturers
- TurboViewer Pro Turns v2.0
- Gstarsoft Highlights New Dynamic Block Editor in GstarCAD 2012