Southfield event will qualify candidates on-site for placement in January.
Novi, Mich – Tata Technologies today announced the company will hold will hold a two-day Career Open House, seeking more than 400 automotive engineering, design and Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) consulting professionals to fill U.S.-based positions beginning January 3, 2011.
The Career Open House will take place at the Hilton Garden Inn, in Southfield, Thursday and Friday December 9-10. Hours of the event are 12-8 p.m. on Thursday, December 9, and 12-6 p.m. on Friday, December 10.
The Company has open positions for automotive engineers with experience in Body, Interior, Trim, Chassis, Body-In-White, Vehicle Integration, CAE NVH, CAE Durability, CAE Crash, Electrical and Embedded, Materials, Tooling, Quality, and other disciplines. Positions for PLM professionals with experience in Teamcenter Engineering, Teamcenter Manufacturing, Inventor, Autocad and Enovia also are available. SAP, Java, .Net, DBA and Oracle professionals also are sought. Necessary software experience: CATIA, UG NX, IDEAS, Alias, Partran, and other leading industry software suites.
Tata Technologies HR and Recruiting professionals with be joined at the event by Engineering Group management representatives to interview and qualify candidates on-site to expedite the process of fill these open positions. Attendees should bring copies of their resumes and summaries of their background and project experience.
Tata Technologies, founded in 1989, is a global leader in Engineering Services Outsourcing and Product Development IT services to the global manufacturing industry. Tata Technologies, through its pragmatic approach to engineering and manufacturing processes, delivers best-in-class solutions for Product Lifecycle Management, Enterprise Resource Management (ERM) and Application Development and Maintenance (ADM) to the world’s leading automotive and aerospace manufacturers and their suppliers. Tata Technologies is headquartered in Singapore, with regional headquarters offices in the United States (Novi, Michigan), India (Pune) and the UK (Luton). The company has a combined global work force of more than 4,000 employees serving clients worldwide from facilities in North America, Europe and the Asia-Pacific region.
Dec 7, 2010
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Aras Expands Global Headquarters for Growth and Announces Several New Job Openings
- LMS to release LMS Imagine.Lab AMESim Rev11
- Autodesk announces an open distribution network in India
- Transformer and AC Line Reactor FEA Design Software Delivers Radical New R&D Productivity for Electrical Manufacturers