NewPlus to provide sales and support for full-flow analog IC design tool suite.
MONROVIA, California – Tanner EDA, the catalyst for innovation for the design, layout and verification of analog and mixed-signal integrated circuits (ICs), has appointed NewPlus Systems and Technologies Ltd. to provide sales and support for all Tanner EDA products in China.
The exclusive distribution agreement will help Tanner EDA meet the growing demand for the company’s full-flow analog IC design suite, HiPer Silicon, as well as related specialty design tools and services. HiPer Silicon gives designers a complete analog design flow, from schematic capture, circuit simulation, and waveform probing to physical layout and verification, which is ideal for analog, mixed-signal, RF, and MEMS IC design. The integrated tool suite, available on both Windows and Linux platforms, shares a common architecture and common user interface that is consistent across all tools, resulting in a comprehensive, unified software solution.
“Tanner EDA’s solutions not only increase designer productivity, they are also easy to install and use,” said Felix Wong, Chairman and CTO of NewPlus. “HiPer Silicon is a well-established tool suite with widespread acceptance worldwide. Availability in both Windows and Linux is a definite plus for the analog and mixed-signal market in China.”
NewPlus, the most experienced distributor in China, also represents ACE, Atrenta, Eve, and Synopsys as well as maintaining relationships with key foundries on the mainland.
“As demand for Tanner EDA products has been increasing in China, we have been searching for an experienced and well-regarded company to be the first line of contact for local customers,” said Hamed Emami, vice president of worldwide sales for Tanner EDA. “NewPlus has the industry experience and technology expertise to help our customers as we provide design solutions to customers in this important market.”
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Aras Expands Global Headquarters for Growth and Announces Several New Job Openings
- LMS to release LMS Imagine.Lab AMESim Rev11
- Autodesk announces an open distribution network in India
- Transformer and AC Line Reactor FEA Design Software Delivers Radical New R&D Productivity for Electrical Manufacturers
- TurboViewer Pro Turns v2.0
- Gstarsoft Highlights New Dynamic Block Editor in GstarCAD 2012