SEOUL, Korea – Siemens PLM Software, a business unit of the Siemens Industry Automation Division and a leading global provider of product lifecycle management (PLM) software and services, highlights its latest products and technologies at the PLM Connection Korea event being held on December 7-8, at Hotel Hyundai in Bomun Complex, Gyeongju.
Siemens PLM Software will showcase its recently launched High Definition PLM (HD-PLM) technology framework, which will enable decision makers throughout the product lifecycle to make better informed decisions more efficiently and with a higher level of confidence (see HD-PLM launch release).
The company will also highlight the latest enhancements added to NX™ software, Siemens PLM Software’s integrated computer-aided design, manufacturing and engineering analysis (CAD/CAM/CAE) solution (see NX 7 launch release); and the latest release of its Solid Edge® software ST3 (Solid Edge ST3), which delivers new functionality – enabled by synchronous technology – that significantly accelerates product design, streamlines revisions, and makes importing and reusing third-party CAD data easier (see Solid Edge ST3 launch release).
In addition, Siemens PLM Software’s partners including HP, PLM World, Cadians, Citek, ENES, Space Solution, S-PALM Soft, CIMS, ISMS, Function Bay and Moldex3D will be present to interact with customers and to demonstrate solutions leveraging Siemens PLM Software technology.
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Surfware Appoints David Holding Company as New VAR in Bulgaria & Romania
- Panso Solutions of India Joins the Aras Partner Program
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel