Technology Association of Georgia Also Shows Support for Ross Systems over Recent Jury Verdict.
ATLANTA — Ross Systems, Inc. announced today it completed a major sale with a leading food manufacturing company, with more than $1 billion in revenue, for Ross ERP, in a transaction valued at more than half a million dollars.
Separately, Ross Systems has received support from several of its customers, as well as the Technology Association of Georgia (TAG) since a jury in the Franklin County Circuit Court of the State of Alabama awarded Sunshine Mills $61 million in damages in its suit against Ross Systems late last week. Ross Systems plans to appeal the verdict.
TAG is one of the largest technology organizations in the country and is dedicated to the promotion and economic advancement of the state's technology industry and provides leadership in driving initiatives in the areas of policy, capital, education and giving. Commenting on the jury award, Tino Mantella, TAG president said, “TAG was disappointed with the jury’s ruling against Ross Systems. We believe that the growing number of excessive and unreasonable jury awards against companies in the technology industry will only make it more difficult to do business in the U.S., and stifle economic growth and job creation. TAG is working and aligning with other affiliated industry groups to help restore balance and fairness to the U.S. civil justice system through comprehensive tort reforms.”
Addressing the major ERP deal and the industry reaction to the verdict, Sherri Rodriguez, president of Ross Systems, stated, “We are very excited to close this major deal for Ross ERP with one of the leading food manufacturers in the country. We also are very pleased by the tremendous show of support we have received from several of our customers and TAG since receiving this jury award. We are continuing to deliver the world-class products and services that our customers expect, as well as working with them to meet their business objectives. Our Ross support satisfaction rates continue to be very strong, with a very significant majority of customers giving us “satisfied” to “very satisfied” ratings in surveys from each of their incident reports.”
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Surfware Appoints David Holding Company as New VAR in Bulgaria & Romania
- Panso Solutions of India Joins the Aras Partner Program
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel