Geometric's partnership with CADENAS enables access to millions of CAD models.
Mumbai: Geometric, has entered into an agreement with leading part catalogue provider CADENAS, granting the users of Geometric's intuitive CAM solution, CAMWorks access to CADENA's CAD model library.
CAMWorks users will now be able to download millions of ready-to-use 3D CAD models by exploring the CAMWorks PARTCommunity, saving time and effort in creating fresh models.
CAMWorks is an intuitive solids based CAM solution that helps manufacturers increase productivity and profitability through best-in-class technologies and adaptable automation tools that maximize machining efficiencies, and are yet simple to use. This collaboration is another step towards increasing the automation that CAMWorks brings to its users through pre-designed part library.
"Over the last ten years, CAMWorks has continually improved the level of automation and time-to-market for our customers. We are always on the lookout for partners that can further increase productivity and efficiency for our customers. This agreement with Cadenas, adds a very valuable partner in our effort to give the best to CAMWorks users", said Sunil Palrecha, Product Marketing and Sales Director, Geometric Americas, Inc.
Simple engineering in the digital age
CAMWorks® with Machining Intelligence is the most advanced CAM programming software available for getting products to market faster, more efficiently and within budget. CAMWorks is a next generation best-of-class CNC programming solution for machining parts from solid models.
With CAMWorks, engineers can conveniently produce molds from 3D solid models and, with the new PARTcommunity download portal, manufacture their constructions quickly and easily.
The PARTcommunity download portal by Geometric Technologies can be found at: http://camworks.partcommunity.com
Dec 6, 2010
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- GE Scientists Decorate the Christmas Tree With 3-D Printed Ornaments