Phoenix, AZ – The Open Design Alliance (ODA) today announced the release of the new Teigha™ Viewer. Teigha Viewer is available on Windows, Linux and Mac OS and will allow users to view .dwg files as well as .dgn files.
Teigha Viewer is based on release 3.4 of Teigha, the technology platform which allows ODA members to develop a wide range of technical graphics applications. Teigha Viewer is available for download by the general public as an executable, with ODA members getting additional access to the source code.
ODA Chief Technology Officer Neil Peterson stated: “The ODA development team was excited when asked to develop this application. We undertook the project with three goals in mind. First was to develop a cross-platform rendering application with a clean architecture that would demonstrate some of the major capabilities of the Teigha platform. Second, we wanted to create a replacement for the outdated LX-Viewer for the Linux community. Finally, Teigha Viewer can be used as a test container application for end-users who are building Teigha Extension (TX) modules via the ODA’s TX SDK. We have met these goals with this initial release of Teigha Viewer, and we plan to improve and enhance this application based on feedback from users.”
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Aras Expands Global Headquarters for Growth and Announces Several New Job Openings
- LMS to release LMS Imagine.Lab AMESim Rev11
- Autodesk announces an open distribution network in India
- Transformer and AC Line Reactor FEA Design Software Delivers Radical New R&D Productivity for Electrical Manufacturers
- Gstarsoft Highlights New Dynamic Block Editor in GstarCAD 2012