SHEFFIELD, UK - Lightworks, a supplier of rendering solutions for developers of advanced 3D computer graphics software, will be demonstrating their new Lightworks solutions at the Siggraph Asia exhibition in Seoul, Korea. These new solutions leverage the latest GPU Ray Tracing acceleration technology from NVIDIA, the world leader in visual computing technologies and the inventor of the GPU.
A new GPU based Lightworks product was previewed to great acclaim at this year’s Siggraph Exhibition in Los Angeles and the Company are now pleased to be releasing two new Lightworks products based on this technology:
Lightworks Author is the leading integrated rendering software package used by over 50 major software development companies around the world. The new Lightworks Author module with its GPU acceleration enhances the interactivity of the user experience whilst also providing significant performance improvements for Lightworks customers. This means that both Lightworks customers and their end users can take full advantage of the power of NVIDIA’s GPU technology, dramatically improving what is possible in their visualisation work.
Lightworks Artisan is our focused rendering solution providing pre-packaged applications that can be simply integrated within OEM tools. The new version of Lightworks Artisan now incorporates GPU acceleration, as well as an updated user workflow and content library which will allow even inexperienced users to create stunning images very simply and easily. Lightworks Artisan also introduces GPU acceleration within sub-image rendering which enables full GPU acceleration of the Graphics card to render a selected portion of the image.
Steve Gardner, Business Development Director at Lightworks, commented “We’ve been working with NVIDIA to offer our customers the latest OptiX technology within our Lightworks product set and are delighted to be demonstrating the results of this work at this year’s Siggraph Asia exhibition. Our new products give customers the ability to handle larger and larger models and to generate genuinely exciting, high quality renders.”
Visitors to the Siggraph Asia exhibition in Seoul will be able to see both of these products being demonstrated by Lightworks in the CoeX Convention and Exhibition Centre, Hall C on the NVIDIA booth #C15.
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Surfware Appoints David Holding Company as New VAR in Bulgaria & Romania
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- Panso Solutions of India Joins the Aras Partner Program
- GE Scientists Decorate the Christmas Tree With 3-D Printed Ornaments
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining