ProJet™ DP 3000 3D Printer Integral to Dentex Manufacturing.
ROCK HILL, South Carolina - 3D Systems Corporation announced today that it will supply National Dentex Corporation with up to 20 ProJet™ DP (Dental Professional) 3000 3D CAD/CAM Printers.
3D Systems netfabb Mobile is a free 3D content tool that allows users to view, share and edit 3D files on their iPhone® and iPad®. 3D Systems is bringing this application to market in collaboration with netfabb as part of its global campaign to democratize access to 3D content-to-print solutions.
National Dentex Corporation is a recognized leader for dental restorations, employing the largest fleet of 3D Systems’ 3D Printers in the industry to produce its crown and bridge ICON® Restorations. The ProJet™ DP 3000 prints dental wax-ups with an extremely smooth surface finish that can be cast or pressed using conventional dental techniques. The ProJet™ DP 3000 produces hundreds of units daily.
“National Dentex Corporation continues to be a pioneer in the digital dentistry revolution. Our recent merger with GeoDigm Corporation provides our combined organization access to GeoDigm’s integrated production system of proprietary software, systems and processes which provides significant and measurable value to our network of dental laboratories as well as improved customer satisfaction,” said Steven Casper, CEO of National Dentex Corporation. “The ProJet™ DP 3000 is an integral part of manufacturing our crown and bridge ICON® Restorations,” concluded Casper.
“We are pleased to deliver an affordable solution to National Dentex Corporation focused on increased productivity, quality and accuracy,” said Lee Dockstader, vice president of business development at 3D Systems. “This is just another example of our commitment to continued leadership in digital dentistry.”
- Surfware Appoints David Holding Company as New VAR in Bulgaria & Romania
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Panso Solutions of India Joins the Aras Partner Program
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel