ProJet™ DP 3000 3D Printer Integral to Dentex Manufacturing.
ROCK HILL, South Carolina - 3D Systems Corporation announced today that it will supply National Dentex Corporation with up to 20 ProJet™ DP (Dental Professional) 3000 3D CAD/CAM Printers.
3D Systems netfabb Mobile is a free 3D content tool that allows users to view, share and edit 3D files on their iPhone® and iPad®. 3D Systems is bringing this application to market in collaboration with netfabb as part of its global campaign to democratize access to 3D content-to-print solutions.
National Dentex Corporation is a recognized leader for dental restorations, employing the largest fleet of 3D Systems’ 3D Printers in the industry to produce its crown and bridge ICON® Restorations. The ProJet™ DP 3000 prints dental wax-ups with an extremely smooth surface finish that can be cast or pressed using conventional dental techniques. The ProJet™ DP 3000 produces hundreds of units daily.
“National Dentex Corporation continues to be a pioneer in the digital dentistry revolution. Our recent merger with GeoDigm Corporation provides our combined organization access to GeoDigm’s integrated production system of proprietary software, systems and processes which provides significant and measurable value to our network of dental laboratories as well as improved customer satisfaction,” said Steven Casper, CEO of National Dentex Corporation. “The ProJet™ DP 3000 is an integral part of manufacturing our crown and bridge ICON® Restorations,” concluded Casper.
“We are pleased to deliver an affordable solution to National Dentex Corporation focused on increased productivity, quality and accuracy,” said Lee Dockstader, vice president of business development at 3D Systems. “This is just another example of our commitment to continued leadership in digital dentistry.”
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Aras Expands Global Headquarters for Growth and Announces Several New Job Openings
- LMS to release LMS Imagine.Lab AMESim Rev11
- Autodesk announces an open distribution network in India
- Transformer and AC Line Reactor FEA Design Software Delivers Radical New R&D Productivity for Electrical Manufacturers
- Gstarsoft Highlights New Dynamic Block Editor in GstarCAD 2012