HSINCHU, Taiwan - CoreTech System, the "True 3D" CAE simulation solution innovator, and Matereality LLC, jointly announced the embedded connectivity between Moldex3D’s recently announced Release 10.0 and Matereality’s CAE Modeler SaaS software.
With the newly announced Release 10.0, Moldex3D upgraded its simulation capabilities including new functions in gas and water-assisted molding process, injection-compression molding, and vertical integration with external CAE and PLM packages. Furthermore, it strengthened the simulation functionality with added new features including advanced support for intelligent workflow, solver accuracy improvements and efficiency enhancement in simulation with expanded and updated material database.
The collaboration between CoreTech System and Matereality enables Moldex3D R10.0 users to access the Matereality Cloud Platform from within their software environment. They can search hundreds of databases on the Global Data Center for Moldex3D compatible material data. Data can then be viewed and transformed using the CAE Modeler prior to download into Moldex3D for use in injection-molding simulation. The data downloads are Moldex3D compatible up to shrinkage and warpage simulation of isotropic/anisotropic materials.
Material data quality is one of the key factors for accurate plastic injection molding simulation analysis. CoreTech System strives to provide users with high quality data by expanding and improving Moldex3D material database. Through interfacing with Matereality, material data versatility and accuracy are greatly reinforced and supported.
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- GE Scientists Decorate the Christmas Tree With 3-D Printed Ornaments