Configuration allows students to access software at any time and anywhere on campus.
Bad Kreuznach - MecSoft Europe GmbH, distributor of CAD/CAM software in Europe announced today a new software configuration for educational institutions.
"We are very pleased to announce an attractive CAMPUS-CAM software solution specially tailored for educational institutions.” stated Ulrich Oehler CEO of MecSoft Europe. “This product is a direct result of our global educational customers requesting unfettered access to our software products at any time and from any location on campus.”
MecSoft’s Campus-CAM configuration is currently offered for VisualMILL, RhinoCAM, and VisualMILL for SolidWorks. Providing PRO level features for each platform, the Campus-CAM configuration allows for an unlimited number of concurrent network users.
“The Campus-CAM configuration, first implemented successfully at the University of Manitoba Canada, will allow any number of engineering, industrial design and architectural students the flexibility of accessing our software at any time and from anywhere on campus,” said Oehler. “Professors and students can even use the software at an offsite location if their network allows remote access capability.”
The software is available in English, Spanish, German, French, Portuguese and Japanese versions.
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Surfware Appoints David Holding Company as New VAR in Bulgaria & Romania
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Panso Solutions of India Joins the Aras Partner Program
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel