Configuration allows students to access software at any time and anywhere on campus.
Bad Kreuznach - MecSoft Europe GmbH, distributor of CAD/CAM software in Europe announced today a new software configuration for educational institutions.
"We are very pleased to announce an attractive CAMPUS-CAM software solution specially tailored for educational institutions.” stated Ulrich Oehler CEO of MecSoft Europe. “This product is a direct result of our global educational customers requesting unfettered access to our software products at any time and from any location on campus.”
MecSoft’s Campus-CAM configuration is currently offered for VisualMILL, RhinoCAM, and VisualMILL for SolidWorks. Providing PRO level features for each platform, the Campus-CAM configuration allows for an unlimited number of concurrent network users.
“The Campus-CAM configuration, first implemented successfully at the University of Manitoba Canada, will allow any number of engineering, industrial design and architectural students the flexibility of accessing our software at any time and from anywhere on campus,” said Oehler. “Professors and students can even use the software at an offsite location if their network allows remote access capability.”
The software is available in English, Spanish, German, French, Portuguese and Japanese versions.
- Tire maker Michelin develops FEA post-processing tools using MeshViz XLM and Open Inventor® by VSG
- FARO and Autodesk Collaborate to Add Support for Point Cloud Data to AutoCAD 2011
- Delcam presented with sixth Queen's Award
- Spatial Announces Registration Open for 3D Insiders' Summit 2011
- MSC Software and Sigmadyne Announce New Capabilities for Optimization of Optical Systems
- Official Thinkdesign 2011 Beta version Entering into the Build Phase - Ready for Imminent Release
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Two Indian SolidWorks resellers add Sescoi's WorkNC to their portfolio
- Autodesk Acquires T-Splines Modeling Technology Assets