Irvine, CA : MecSoft Corporation, a global leader in Computer Aided Manufacturing (CAM) software, announced today a VAR partnership with Cogito Software Co. Ltd., located in Beijing, China.
Founded in 2000, Cogito is a value added reseller of CAD, CAM and Digital Graphics software in China, Hong Kong and Taiwan. They will resell RhinoCAM, a uniquely integrated CAM solution for Rhinoceros 3D modeling software.
“RhinoCAM offers our Rhino3D customers a powerful manufacturing solution that is really easy to use yet extremely powerful.” stated Rich Yu, President of Cogito. “And, since it is integrated directly inside Rhino3D, RhinoCAM offers a logical and truly efficient workflow.”
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Aras Expands Global Headquarters for Growth and Announces Several New Job Openings
- LMS to release LMS Imagine.Lab AMESim Rev11
- Autodesk announces an open distribution network in India
- Transformer and AC Line Reactor FEA Design Software Delivers Radical New R&D Productivity for Electrical Manufacturers
- Gstarsoft Highlights New Dynamic Block Editor in GstarCAD 2012