Irvine, CA : MecSoft Corporation, a global leader in Computer Aided Manufacturing (CAM) software, announced today a VAR partnership with Cogito Software Co. Ltd., located in Beijing, China.
Founded in 2000, Cogito is a value added reseller of CAD, CAM and Digital Graphics software in China, Hong Kong and Taiwan. They will resell RhinoCAM, a uniquely integrated CAM solution for Rhinoceros 3D modeling software.
“RhinoCAM offers our Rhino3D customers a powerful manufacturing solution that is really easy to use yet extremely powerful.” stated Rich Yu, President of Cogito. “And, since it is integrated directly inside Rhino3D, RhinoCAM offers a logical and truly efficient workflow.”
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Surfware Appoints David Holding Company as New VAR in Bulgaria & Romania
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Panso Solutions of India Joins the Aras Partner Program
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel