Irvine, CA : MecSoft Corporation announced today a VAR partnership with Pivot Produktdesign AS, located in Oslo, Norway.
"We are very pleased to announce our partnership with Pivot,” stated Gerald Hiller, Director of International Sales. “In addition to their strong knowledge of CAD and CAM, they have extensive experience in the industrial design and fabrication industries.”
Established in 2008, Pivot Produktdesign is a value added reseller for such globally branded software products as Rhino 3D, T-Splines, Virtual Shape Research (VSR) and Maxwell Render. They will resell RhinoCAM, a uniquely integrated CAM solution that runs directly inside Rhino 3D.
“We are very excited to become a RhinoCAM VAR for Norway,” stated Kristian Wenstøp, President of Pivot Produktdesign AS. “The software offers our customers a powerful CAM solution that is extremely easy to use, fully integrated with Rhino 3D and at a very nice value.”
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Aras Expands Global Headquarters for Growth and Announces Several New Job Openings
- LMS to release LMS Imagine.Lab AMESim Rev11
- Autodesk announces an open distribution network in India
- Transformer and AC Line Reactor FEA Design Software Delivers Radical New R&D Productivity for Electrical Manufacturers
- Gstarsoft Highlights New Dynamic Block Editor in GstarCAD 2012