Irvine, CA : MecSoft Corporation announced today a VAR partnership with Pivot Produktdesign AS, located in Oslo, Norway.
"We are very pleased to announce our partnership with Pivot,” stated Gerald Hiller, Director of International Sales. “In addition to their strong knowledge of CAD and CAM, they have extensive experience in the industrial design and fabrication industries.”
Established in 2008, Pivot Produktdesign is a value added reseller for such globally branded software products as Rhino 3D, T-Splines, Virtual Shape Research (VSR) and Maxwell Render. They will resell RhinoCAM, a uniquely integrated CAM solution that runs directly inside Rhino 3D.
“We are very excited to become a RhinoCAM VAR for Norway,” stated Kristian Wenstøp, President of Pivot Produktdesign AS. “The software offers our customers a powerful CAM solution that is extremely easy to use, fully integrated with Rhino 3D and at a very nice value.”
- Surfware Appoints David Holding Company as New VAR in Bulgaria & Romania
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Panso Solutions of India Joins the Aras Partner Program
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel