Irvine, CA: MecSoft Corporation, a maker of Computer Aided Manufacturing (CAM) software, announced today support for SolidWorks 2011.
With the recently announced 220.127.116.11 service release for VisualMILL-for-SolidWorks, users can now run inside both the 32 and 64 bit versions of SolidWorks 2011. This service release is available to current VisualMILL-for-SolidWorks users through MecSoft’s VisualServe software licensing portal.
“As a Gold Certified CAM Product vendor, we are committed to supporting the most recent version of SolidWorks,” stated Joe Anand, President and CEO of MecSoft. “With this service release, VisualMILL-for-SolidWorks is fully certified to run inside SolidWorks versions 2008 thru 2011.”
Headquartered in Irvine, California, MecSoft Corporation is a maker of Computer Aided Manufacturing (CAM) software solutions. Award winning software products: VisualMILL™, VisualMILL for SolidWorks® and, RhinoCAM™, deliver powerful and efficient solutions to users in the rapid manufacturing, mold making, aerospace, automotive, woodworking, education and tool & die industries.
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Aras Expands Global Headquarters for Growth and Announces Several New Job Openings
- LMS to release LMS Imagine.Lab AMESim Rev11
- Autodesk announces an open distribution network in India
- Transformer and AC Line Reactor FEA Design Software Delivers Radical New R&D Productivity for Electrical Manufacturers
- Gstarsoft Highlights New Dynamic Block Editor in GstarCAD 2012