Faster simulation and enhanced code generation achieved via Parallel Computing Toolbox.
NATICK, Mass. - MathWorks today announced a new capability that accelerates code generation build times for engineers working on designs that are componentized with model reference. This speed enhancement is available through Real-Time Workshop, a code generation tool that now leverages the performance scaling capabilities of Parallel Computing Toolbox and MATLAB Distributed Computing Server (MDCS). The capability also extends existing parallel computing support in other MathWorks tools to improve the overall efficiency of working with large-scale applications, including computationally intensive design tasks such as updating models and running simulations.
In addition to Real-Time Workshop, Parallel Computing Toolbox and MATLAB Distributed Computing Server support other products for Model-Based Design including Simulink, Simulink Design Optimization, Simulink Control Design, and Simulink Verification and Validation. Using the functionality provided by MathWorks parallel tools, engineers can now easily take advantage of high-performance hardware – from multicore and multiprocessor desktops to clusters – in their design exploration, verification and validation, and implementation activities.
“Engineers and scientists need an easy way to exploit high-performance computing resources in order to run large-scale simulations and generate code faster,” said Silvina Grad-Freilich, manager of parallel computing marketing at MathWorks. “MathWorks is addressing this need across the MATLAB and Simulink product families so that, whether users are performing technical computations or Model-Based Design, they can scale their applications to multicore and multiprocessor desktops, clusters, and grids.”
Dec 15, 2010
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Aras Expands Global Headquarters for Growth and Announces Several New Job Openings
- LMS to release LMS Imagine.Lab AMESim Rev11
- Autodesk announces an open distribution network in India
- Transformer and AC Line Reactor FEA Design Software Delivers Radical New R&D Productivity for Electrical Manufacturers
- Gstarsoft Highlights New Dynamic Block Editor in GstarCAD 2012