Faster simulation and enhanced code generation achieved via Parallel Computing Toolbox.
NATICK, Mass. - MathWorks today announced a new capability that accelerates code generation build times for engineers working on designs that are componentized with model reference. This speed enhancement is available through Real-Time Workshop, a code generation tool that now leverages the performance scaling capabilities of Parallel Computing Toolbox and MATLAB Distributed Computing Server (MDCS). The capability also extends existing parallel computing support in other MathWorks tools to improve the overall efficiency of working with large-scale applications, including computationally intensive design tasks such as updating models and running simulations.
In addition to Real-Time Workshop, Parallel Computing Toolbox and MATLAB Distributed Computing Server support other products for Model-Based Design including Simulink, Simulink Design Optimization, Simulink Control Design, and Simulink Verification and Validation. Using the functionality provided by MathWorks parallel tools, engineers can now easily take advantage of high-performance hardware – from multicore and multiprocessor desktops to clusters – in their design exploration, verification and validation, and implementation activities.
“Engineers and scientists need an easy way to exploit high-performance computing resources in order to run large-scale simulations and generate code faster,” said Silvina Grad-Freilich, manager of parallel computing marketing at MathWorks. “MathWorks is addressing this need across the MATLAB and Simulink product families so that, whether users are performing technical computations or Model-Based Design, they can scale their applications to multicore and multiprocessor desktops, clusters, and grids.”
Dec 15, 2010
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel
- GE Scientists Decorate the Christmas Tree With 3-D Printed Ornaments
- Panso Solutions of India Joins the Aras Partner Program