Industry expert bring 30 years of experience to Kalypso Europe.
Amsterdam – Kalypso, an innovation consulting firm, announced today that Norbert Schlecht has joined the firm as a manager and director of Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) services in their European Management Consulting practice.
The people of Kalypso are leading business professionals who combine a depth of experience in select industries with unparalleled expertise in product and process innovation. Norbert brings 30 years of industry experience to Kalypso's clients. He has extensive experience in PLM processes, change management, process reengineering, complexity and requirements management, and project and program management.
“Norbert has a proven track record of delivering outstanding PLM results across a wide range of industries,” said Niels Ebbing, partner at Kalypso Europe. “His deep industry experience and PLM expertise will bolster our PLM technology practice.”
Prior to joining Kalypso, Norbert spent 10 years with Atos Origin and Oracle as business unit manager and PLM Consulting practice director. He helped companies in the medical device, consumer goods, pharmaceutical, food and beverage, high tech electronics, aerospace, and machinery industries to optimize critical business processes and to develop their long-term PLM strategies. Prior to Atos Origin he held a variety of management positions in marketing, consulting, product and project management.
Norbert is based in Munich, Germany. He has a degree as Mechanical Engineer from the Technical University of Clausthal.
- Tire maker Michelin develops FEA post-processing tools using MeshViz XLM and Open Inventor® by VSG
- FARO and Autodesk Collaborate to Add Support for Point Cloud Data to AutoCAD 2011
- Delcam presented with sixth Queen's Award
- Spatial Announces Registration Open for 3D Insiders' Summit 2011
- Official Thinkdesign 2011 Beta version Entering into the Build Phase - Ready for Imminent Release
- MSC Software and Sigmadyne Announce New Capabilities for Optimization of Optical Systems
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Two Indian SolidWorks resellers add Sescoi's WorkNC to their portfolio
- Autodesk Acquires T-Splines Modeling Technology Assets