Industry expert bring 30 years of experience to Kalypso Europe.
Amsterdam – Kalypso, an innovation consulting firm, announced today that Norbert Schlecht has joined the firm as a manager and director of Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) services in their European Management Consulting practice.
The people of Kalypso are leading business professionals who combine a depth of experience in select industries with unparalleled expertise in product and process innovation. Norbert brings 30 years of industry experience to Kalypso's clients. He has extensive experience in PLM processes, change management, process reengineering, complexity and requirements management, and project and program management.
“Norbert has a proven track record of delivering outstanding PLM results across a wide range of industries,” said Niels Ebbing, partner at Kalypso Europe. “His deep industry experience and PLM expertise will bolster our PLM technology practice.”
Prior to joining Kalypso, Norbert spent 10 years with Atos Origin and Oracle as business unit manager and PLM Consulting practice director. He helped companies in the medical device, consumer goods, pharmaceutical, food and beverage, high tech electronics, aerospace, and machinery industries to optimize critical business processes and to develop their long-term PLM strategies. Prior to Atos Origin he held a variety of management positions in marketing, consulting, product and project management.
Norbert is based in Munich, Germany. He has a degree as Mechanical Engineer from the Technical University of Clausthal.
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- GE Scientists Decorate the Christmas Tree With 3-D Printed Ornaments
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel