Native CAD Formats Delivered at Unprecedented Price Levels.
ATLANTA, GA – IronCAD, LLC, the leading provider of design productivity solutions, today announced the release of the IronCAD Design Collaboration Suite (DCS) 2011 Translator Bundles. Enabling users to communicate design data seamlessly throughout their design process, the DCS Translator Bundles offer native CAD formats at an affordable price across the suite of collaboration products in addition to the large set of standard formats delivered with the Design Collaboration Suite product.
"As part of our collaborative design approach, we have always recognized that users need to share data effectively throughout their organizations and working with both the ACIS and Parasolid kernels simultaneously, we have always been able to support this approach. More recently, with IRONCAD Draft, our ability to reference and reuse 3D data within the 2D environment has taken this process forward. However, now we are set to push the boundaries one step further." commented Richard Serna, IronCAD’s Sales Director. "Today, we are excited to announce a range of translators that run seamlessly within all of our existing design products, which have the ability to read and write CAD data in all the major native CAD formats. This provides our users the ability to work dynamically, sharing data seamlessly within the multi-CAD environment that we see more and more in todays collaborative design world."
Dec 7, 2010
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Aras Expands Global Headquarters for Growth and Announces Several New Job Openings
- LMS to release LMS Imagine.Lab AMESim Rev11
- Autodesk announces an open distribution network in India
- Transformer and AC Line Reactor FEA Design Software Delivers Radical New R&D Productivity for Electrical Manufacturers
- Gstarsoft Highlights New Dynamic Block Editor in GstarCAD 2012