Native CAD Formats Delivered at Unprecedented Price Levels.
ATLANTA, GA – IronCAD, LLC, the leading provider of design productivity solutions, today announced the release of the IronCAD Design Collaboration Suite (DCS) 2011 Translator Bundles. Enabling users to communicate design data seamlessly throughout their design process, the DCS Translator Bundles offer native CAD formats at an affordable price across the suite of collaboration products in addition to the large set of standard formats delivered with the Design Collaboration Suite product.
"As part of our collaborative design approach, we have always recognized that users need to share data effectively throughout their organizations and working with both the ACIS and Parasolid kernels simultaneously, we have always been able to support this approach. More recently, with IRONCAD Draft, our ability to reference and reuse 3D data within the 2D environment has taken this process forward. However, now we are set to push the boundaries one step further." commented Richard Serna, IronCAD’s Sales Director. "Today, we are excited to announce a range of translators that run seamlessly within all of our existing design products, which have the ability to read and write CAD data in all the major native CAD formats. This provides our users the ability to work dynamically, sharing data seamlessly within the multi-CAD environment that we see more and more in todays collaborative design world."
Dec 7, 2010
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- GE Scientists Decorate the Christmas Tree With 3-D Printed Ornaments
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting