HOUSTON, Texas – Intergraph announced today that it will be exhibiting as a platinum sponsor at SPAR Europe 2010 incorporating Plant Tech 2010, the European Design & Engineering Conference, scheduled for December 7-8, 2010 at the Amsterdam RAI Convention Center, Amsterdam, The Netherlands.
Intergraph will be presenting its plant design, engineering, and asset capturing technology including CADWorx® Plant Design Suite, for AutoCAD®-based projects and workgroups, and SmartPlant® Enterprise, its enterprise level plant creation solution for larger capital and mega projects. On Wednesday December 8 at 14:00, Peter van der Weijde, executive director, Intergraph CADWorx – Europe, will give a presentation outlining the role of data-centric engineering and design in the safe and efficient development of plant facilities.
"For over 30 years Intergraph has successfully provided enterprise-level plant creation and management solutions for large projects that link hundreds of designers and engineers from multiple global locations," said Peter van der Weijde. "Even though we have a strong leadership position in the enterprise market, we also recognize that the estimated 500,000 AutoCAD users in the plant space also deserve benefits of an easy-to-use, low-overhead, intelligent plant design solution with a proven track record."
"We also understand that these smaller firms also work as subcontractors to larger EPC companies, and that is why we are working on integrating CADWorx output into Intergraph SmartPlant Enterprise 3D designs, leveraging the built-in intelligence and making for the efficient coordination and design of larger projects," concluded van der Weijde.
SPAR Europe, with Plant-Tech, showcases the latest and most innovative asset capture and plant creation technology for engineering, construction, and asset management. As a leader in these areas, Intergraph will share with attendees valuable insight and knowledge into how they can leverage these industry-proven tools to create long-term value for their users.
Dec 6, 2010
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Aras Expands Global Headquarters for Growth and Announces Several New Job Openings
- LMS to release LMS Imagine.Lab AMESim Rev11
- Autodesk announces an open distribution network in India
- Transformer and AC Line Reactor FEA Design Software Delivers Radical New R&D Productivity for Electrical Manufacturers