ATLANTA - Infor, a leading provider of business application software, serving over 70,000 customers, today announced that Duncan Angove, Pam Murphy and Stephan Scholl have joined the company, reporting directly to Charles Phillips, chief executive officer.
"I'm proud to welcome Duncan, Pam and Stephan, three of the most accomplished and respected executives in our industry, to the Infor management team," said Charles Phillips, chief executive officer, Infor. "Each has demonstrated time and time again their ability to execute, grow revenue and build world-class organizations. They join an already strong and experienced group of executives who will usher in the next era of delivering unprecedented value to our customers."
Angove, now president of products, marketing, and support, is an enterprise software industry veteran who was most recently general manager of the Retail Global Business Unit at Oracle Corporation. Duncan created the first global business unit at Oracle and ran development, sales and marketing for the retail vertical. He led Oracle to the number one market position in retail applications. Prior to that, he worked at Retek, helping take the company public, and in Accenture's retail practice.
Murphy, now corporate senior vice president of operations, has an extensive background in field sales and consulting operations. During her 11-year tenure at Oracle, she was responsible for a variety of operational and financial functions. Murphy has deep operational experience in global organizations and has worked in Europe and America in a variety of roles. Prior to Oracle, Murphy worked at Andersen Consulting and Arthur Andersen.
Scholl, now executive vice president of global field operations, runs Infor sales, consulting, alliances and channels globally. Scholl was general manager of the Utilities Global Business Unit at Oracle where he was responsible for sales, development, and marketing for the vertical. He was instrumental in generating significant growth for Oracle and a leader of the company's successful Green Strategy. Prior to that, Stephan ran Oracle's North American consulting group, the company's largest organization. Before Oracle, Scholl was in consulting and sales management roles at PeopleSoft.
- Tire maker Michelin develops FEA post-processing tools using MeshViz XLM and Open Inventor® by VSG
- FARO and Autodesk Collaborate to Add Support for Point Cloud Data to AutoCAD 2011
- Delcam presented with sixth Queen's Award
- MSC Software and Sigmadyne Announce New Capabilities for Optimization of Optical Systems
- Spatial Announces Registration Open for 3D Insiders' Summit 2011
- Official Thinkdesign 2011 Beta version Entering into the Build Phase - Ready for Imminent Release
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Autodesk Acquires T-Splines Modeling Technology Assets
- Two Indian SolidWorks resellers add Sescoi's WorkNC to their portfolio