BARCELONA, Spain - New HP ePrint & Share and HP Designjet T2300 eMultifunction Printer (eMFP) solution allows design teams to easily access, share and print large-format project files online anytime, anywhere.*
The announcement means that design professionals in the architecture, engineering and construction industries will be able to save time, improve collaboration and reduce review cycles using the industry's first web-ready large-format printing solution.
HP has also introduced new HP Graphics Solutions Partner Program offerings that come bundled with the HP Designjet T2300 eMFP to help simplify and improve the technical design process.
"In September, HP announced a breakthrough in the way design professionals can collaborate and share information through its ePrint & Share platform and the new HP Designjet T2300 eMFP," said Santiago Morera, vice president and general manager, HP Designjet Large-Format Solutions. "Today, HP is making this innovative solution available to allow technical design professionals to reduce review cycles and unleash their creativity."
The HP ePrint & Share platform revolutionizes the way design professionals manage project workflows. HP ePrint & Share allows architects, engineers and construction professionals to directly scan project files to the cloud, quickly print and access plans from the road, share designs with remote project teams* and seamlessly collaborate with design partners around the world.
HP ePrint & Share is available for all HP Designjet customers and will be accessible from the touchscreen of the HP Designjet T2300 eMFP**. Designed to match today's collaborative and mobile work styles, the large-format printer allows technical design professionals to easily scan and upload documents to the web and to print drawings wherever needed.*
HP and Autodesk, a leader in 3-D design software, are providing a completely integrated workflow solution that helps design professionals improve efficiency, collaboration and productivity on every project, from start to finish.
Autodesk software solutions bundled with every HP Designjet T2300 eMFP purchase include:
* A new HP ePrint & Share plug-in, which allows customers to simplify their printing directly from AutoCAD, industry-leading software that offers powerful tools for exploring design concepts and accelerating documentation
* AutoCAD Raster Design,*** which enables the full scanning and vectorization of sketches, printed plans or blueprints, is one of the leading raster applications for design professionals who need to use or reuse scanned paper drawings to manage, convert, analyze and edit those images in AutoCAD software and applications based on AutoCAD.
"With the new HP Designjet T2300 eMFP, architects and designers can scan existing drawings and blueprints, rasterize and vectorize them through AutoCAD Raster Design, and then bring them into AutoCAD for editing," said Amy Buszel, senior director, AutoCAD Products, Autodesk. "Beginning a project with a CAD file instead of manually creating a design in AutoCAD based on paper files is a much more efficient process."
Also bundled with each HP Designjet T2300 eMFP is a 30-day trial version of Softcover International's Scan2CAD software. Customers who have purchased an HP Designjet T2300 eMFP will also be entitled to a significant discount on Scan2CAD software, version 8.
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- GE Scientists Decorate the Christmas Tree With 3-D Printed Ornaments
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel