Mumbai: Geometric Limited today announced its partnership with India’s leading CNC Vertical and Horizontal Machine manufacturer, Ace Manufacturing Systems Ltd. (AMS) for supporting CAMWorks on its CNC Vertical and Horizontal Machines.
AMS is one of the largest manufacturers of CNC Vertical (VMC) and Horizontal Machining Centers (HMC) in India, offering its customers complete turnkey solutions to suit their machining needs. Set up in 1994, AMS is well equipped, with the latest infrastructure, to handle the ever-increasing production needs and to facilitate critical R&D work.
Through this partnership, AMS will promote CAMWorks and related literature along with their product Machining Centers by including it in their offerings and recommending it to their customers, and will connect interested customers with Geometric.
Geometric will, in turn, provide AMS the required CAMWorks knowledge imparted through trained personnel and the required support for taking trials on their machine and also help in component prove out for their prospects.
“We see mutual benefits in collaborating with AMS, which will help CAMWorks broaden its scope in Asia and India, in particular. It will also help us understand the needs of the machinist in emerging economies and enhance our product offerings for CAMWorks users accordingly. It will also help in focused product development for different manufacturing domains”, said Mr. Sambit Pradhan, Business Development Manager, and Product Sales – APAC.
Dec 15, 2010
- Surfware Appoints David Holding Company as New VAR in Bulgaria & Romania
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Panso Solutions of India Joins the Aras Partner Program
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel