Minneapolis, MN — Fishbowl Solutions, a technology consulting and software development firm supplying solutions to the manufacturing industry, announced today that it migrated a global supercomputing leader’s engineering systems from PTC’s Pro/PDM™ legacy product data management system to Windchill PDMLink®, PTC’s leading product lifecycle management (PLM) software.
The customer had been using a previous version of Pro/ENGINEER® with Pro/PDM and wanted to gain efficiencies and full product support. Achieving these goals required a migration and upgrade from Pro/PDM to Windchill PDMLink.
The customer chose Fishbowl Solutions for this project because of Fishbowl’s Pro/PDM migration experience and its deep technical expertise delivering out-of-the-box and customized Windchill and Creo™ Elements/Pro™ (formerly Pro/ENGINEER) applications. The Fishbowl team used its Data Clean Up Tools along with other Fishbowl tools in a multi-step migration process resulting in the upgrade to Windchill PDMLink. The total elapsed time for the project was two months, with the final production migration completed on a weekend to eliminate engineering downtime for the customer.
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Aras Expands Global Headquarters for Growth and Announces Several New Job Openings
- LMS to release LMS Imagine.Lab AMESim Rev11
- Autodesk announces an open distribution network in India
- Transformer and AC Line Reactor FEA Design Software Delivers Radical New R&D Productivity for Electrical Manufacturers
- TurboViewer Pro Turns v2.0
- Gstarsoft Highlights New Dynamic Block Editor in GstarCAD 2012