Minneapolis, MN — Fishbowl Solutions, a technology consulting and software development firm supplying solutions to the manufacturing industry, announced today that it migrated a global supercomputing leader’s engineering systems from PTC’s Pro/PDM™ legacy product data management system to Windchill PDMLink®, PTC’s leading product lifecycle management (PLM) software.
The customer had been using a previous version of Pro/ENGINEER® with Pro/PDM and wanted to gain efficiencies and full product support. Achieving these goals required a migration and upgrade from Pro/PDM to Windchill PDMLink.
The customer chose Fishbowl Solutions for this project because of Fishbowl’s Pro/PDM migration experience and its deep technical expertise delivering out-of-the-box and customized Windchill and Creo™ Elements/Pro™ (formerly Pro/ENGINEER) applications. The Fishbowl team used its Data Clean Up Tools along with other Fishbowl tools in a multi-step migration process resulting in the upgrade to Windchill PDMLink. The total elapsed time for the project was two months, with the final production migration completed on a weekend to eliminate engineering downtime for the customer.
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- GE Scientists Decorate the Christmas Tree With 3-D Printed Ornaments
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel