WESTMINSTER, CA - NEi Software announced at its annual Worldwide VAR (Value-Added Reseller) Summit a global partnership with Siemens PLM Software to market and distribute Femap® software through the NEi Software VAR network. Siemens PLM Software is a business unit of the Siemens Industry Automation Division and a leading global provider of product lifecycle management (PLM) software and services. The summit which was co-sponsored by Siemens PLM Software marked the official launch of the partnership. In attendance were NEi Software VARs from Europe, Asia, the Middle East and Africa. NEi Software dedicated a full day of the four day event to highlight Femap, the PC-based finite element modeling component of the Siemens PLM Software Velocity Series™ portfolio of PLM solutions.
"Femap is a true world-class CAE solution that combines advanced capabilities with exceptional ease of use for analysis engineers," said David Weinberg, founder and CEO of NEi Software. "It is the ideal solution for our network of sophisticated CAE VARs to use as we help serve the product development needs of our customers."
Under the terms of the partnership, NEi Software's network of resellers around the world, with the exception of Japan, will sell Femap as a standalone product and bundled with NEi Nastran, the advanced Nastran solver from NEi Software. While the initial focus of the partnership is Femap, the two companies plan to expand the relationship to include a broader range of CAE solutions from Siemens PLM Software.
Karsten Newbury, Senior Vice President and General Manager for the Siemens PLM Software Velocity Series, addressed the attendees at the Summit saying, "Siemens PLM Software looks forward to building a successful global partnership with NEi Software and to expand Femap sales by leveraging NEi Software's worldwide network of VARs. Together we can help more companies experience how Femap adds value to product development with 'real FEA made easy'."
Philip Potasiak, President of NEi Software stated, "We are confident we can replicate the business model that has made NEi Software the #1 reseller of Femap in North America with our reseller network worldwide."
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Aras Expands Global Headquarters for Growth and Announces Several New Job Openings
- LMS to release LMS Imagine.Lab AMESim Rev11
- Autodesk announces an open distribution network in India
- Transformer and AC Line Reactor FEA Design Software Delivers Radical New R&D Productivity for Electrical Manufacturers
- TurboViewer Pro Turns v2.0
- Gstarsoft Highlights New Dynamic Block Editor in GstarCAD 2012