SCOTTSDALE - Eos Group announced today that it has released a new version of its leading estimate management product. Eos Explorer 2.5 adds a new event history module to its broad arsenal of estimate analysis and tracking functions.
"The release of Version 2.5 will further enhance the strong reputation of Eos Explorer as the leading estimate management product available for preconstruction professionals," said Greg Bloom, Eos Explorer Product Manager. "This version continues our long-term commitment to add powerful features on a regular basis. Our loyal enterprise clients have come to rely on this commitment."
First released in 2005 as a tool to manage the many aspects of the preconstruction estimating process, Eos Explorer has grown into a comprehensive enterprise system for request, creation, management, validation, review, and reporting workflows. Version 2.5 also features numerous performance improvements and increased compatibility with Microsoft Windows 7 and Windows Server 2008 R2.
Eos Group, Inc. focuses exclusively on enterprise cost estimating. Since 1995 Eos Group has helped hundreds of Engineering and Construction firms design and implement commercial and custom estimating solutions. With a unique combination of deep industry expertise and sophisticated products, Eos Group enables its clients to implement enterprise-scale estimating systems that leverage historical cost data and produce estimates that are consistently accurate and defensible.
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Surfware Appoints David Holding Company as New VAR in Bulgaria & Romania
- Panso Solutions of India Joins the Aras Partner Program
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel