SCOTTSDALE - Eos Group announced today that it has released a new version of its leading estimate management product. Eos Explorer 2.5 adds a new event history module to its broad arsenal of estimate analysis and tracking functions.
"The release of Version 2.5 will further enhance the strong reputation of Eos Explorer as the leading estimate management product available for preconstruction professionals," said Greg Bloom, Eos Explorer Product Manager. "This version continues our long-term commitment to add powerful features on a regular basis. Our loyal enterprise clients have come to rely on this commitment."
First released in 2005 as a tool to manage the many aspects of the preconstruction estimating process, Eos Explorer has grown into a comprehensive enterprise system for request, creation, management, validation, review, and reporting workflows. Version 2.5 also features numerous performance improvements and increased compatibility with Microsoft Windows 7 and Windows Server 2008 R2.
Eos Group, Inc. focuses exclusively on enterprise cost estimating. Since 1995 Eos Group has helped hundreds of Engineering and Construction firms design and implement commercial and custom estimating solutions. With a unique combination of deep industry expertise and sophisticated products, Eos Group enables its clients to implement enterprise-scale estimating systems that leverage historical cost data and produce estimates that are consistently accurate and defensible.
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Aras Expands Global Headquarters for Growth and Announces Several New Job Openings
- LMS to release LMS Imagine.Lab AMESim Rev11
- Autodesk announces an open distribution network in India
- Transformer and AC Line Reactor FEA Design Software Delivers Radical New R&D Productivity for Electrical Manufacturers
- Gstarsoft Highlights New Dynamic Block Editor in GstarCAD 2012