IRVINE, Calif – EON Reality Inc., an interactive 3D software provider, showcased its latest solutions at OSEA 2010 in Singapore, Asia’s premier exhibition and conference within Oil and Gas.
At the event from Nov 30th – Dec 3rd, EON Reality demonstrated many of its leading interactive 3D solutions within the field, including:
* EON VRTS (Virtual Reality Training System); a customizable and interactive 3D Simulation-Based Learning system for the Oil and Gas industry that has proven to increase training retention, enhance safety and thereby ultimately improve productivity.
* EON Artificial I; an innovative display system that offers interactive stereoscopic 3D presentations without the need for glasses.
* EON ICatcher Mini; a portable immersive 3D visualization system for immersive design reviews and safety simulation based on data from e.g. PDMS, Microstation and Autodesk CAD software.
Training efficiency and safety aspects are of paramount importance for overall productivity and bottom-line results within the industry today. During the event EON Reality showcased actual case studies of how leading Oil and Gas companies are using EON Reality’s interactive 3D technologies to successfully implement solutions in these fields.
- Surfware Appoints David Holding Company as New VAR in Bulgaria & Romania
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Panso Solutions of India Joins the Aras Partner Program
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel