IRVINE, Calif – EON Reality Inc., an interactive 3D software provider, showcased its latest solutions at OSEA 2010 in Singapore, Asia’s premier exhibition and conference within Oil and Gas.
At the event from Nov 30th – Dec 3rd, EON Reality demonstrated many of its leading interactive 3D solutions within the field, including:
* EON VRTS (Virtual Reality Training System); a customizable and interactive 3D Simulation-Based Learning system for the Oil and Gas industry that has proven to increase training retention, enhance safety and thereby ultimately improve productivity.
* EON Artificial I; an innovative display system that offers interactive stereoscopic 3D presentations without the need for glasses.
* EON ICatcher Mini; a portable immersive 3D visualization system for immersive design reviews and safety simulation based on data from e.g. PDMS, Microstation and Autodesk CAD software.
Training efficiency and safety aspects are of paramount importance for overall productivity and bottom-line results within the industry today. During the event EON Reality showcased actual case studies of how leading Oil and Gas companies are using EON Reality’s interactive 3D technologies to successfully implement solutions in these fields.
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Aras Expands Global Headquarters for Growth and Announces Several New Job Openings
- LMS to release LMS Imagine.Lab AMESim Rev11
- Autodesk announces an open distribution network in India
- Transformer and AC Line Reactor FEA Design Software Delivers Radical New R&D Productivity for Electrical Manufacturers
- Gstarsoft Highlights New Dynamic Block Editor in GstarCAD 2012