30 years of leading NVH experience helps Silicon Valley engineers pave the way to revolutionary vehicles.
Tesla Motors, an innovator of electric powertrains and vehicle design, has selected LMS as its provider of choice for NVH development and test systems. By selecting the flexible and versatile LMS Test.Lab system for its state-of-the-art lab and testing site in Palo Alto, California, this innovative car maker is setting the standard for electric vehicles.
“LMS is setting the standard for automotive NVH engineering measurement systems. Our growing team required a cost effective, flexible and expandable turn-key NVH system and LMS delivered. We are using LMS Test.Lab in all aspects of the NVH development of Model S,” stated Roger Evans, Manager of NVH Engineering at Tesla Motors.
“At the core of Tesla Motors is the belief that an electric car offers tangible advantages to the discerning customer,” commented Mr. Peter Rawlinson, Vice President of Engineering with Tesla Motors. “We are developing Model S to deliver a refined driving experience and LMS Test.Lab delivers the breadth of test capability our NVH engineering team needs”.
Bruno Massa, Vice-President, Test Division, LMS International, “LMS is constantly working to meet the ever-changing needs of the automotive and other industries for advanced NVH and Durability engineering. Tesla Motors’ choice confirms our position as leaders in NVH for both traditional as well as electric and hybrid electric vehicles. We look forward to working with Tesla Motors and others in the world of eco-engineering to understand their unique challenges and deliver the right tailored solutions.”
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Aras Expands Global Headquarters for Growth and Announces Several New Job Openings
- LMS to release LMS Imagine.Lab AMESim Rev11
- Autodesk announces an open distribution network in India
- Transformer and AC Line Reactor FEA Design Software Delivers Radical New R&D Productivity for Electrical Manufacturers