Member-Based Workshop Offers 3D Systems Content-To-Print Solutions.
ROCK HILL, South Carolina - 3D Systems Corporation announced today a partnership with TechShop, Inc. to offer access to its complete portfolio of 3D Printers, 3D Printer Kits and 3Dproparts™ services to their members, expanding and enhancing their ability to bring their dreams to life.
With existing locations in Menlo Park, California, Durham, North Carolina and San Francisco and a San Jose, California location opening soon, TechShop is a member-based workshop where inventors, hackers, tinkerers, artists, entrepreneurs and arts and crafts enthusiasts go to build the things they have always wanted to make. With access to new 3D content and design tools, 3D printing solutions and services have become increasingly important to this maker community.
“Members of the growing Do-It-Yourself movement can benefit from our affordable 3D content-to-print solutions to realize their dreams,” said Abe Reichental, President and CEO of 3D Systems Corporation. “We are pleased to be part of this exciting community, partnering with TechShop to help their members create with confidence.”
“We chose 3D Systems as our partner because we want to offer best-in-class 3D printers, kits and parts solutions. Our tag line is, ‘build your dreams here,’ now our members can dream in 3D,” said Mark Hatch, CEO of TechShop.
- Surfware Appoints David Holding Company as New VAR in Bulgaria & Romania
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Panso Solutions of India Joins the Aras Partner Program
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel