Member-Based Workshop Offers 3D Systems Content-To-Print Solutions.
ROCK HILL, South Carolina - 3D Systems Corporation announced today a partnership with TechShop, Inc. to offer access to its complete portfolio of 3D Printers, 3D Printer Kits and 3Dproparts™ services to their members, expanding and enhancing their ability to bring their dreams to life.
With existing locations in Menlo Park, California, Durham, North Carolina and San Francisco and a San Jose, California location opening soon, TechShop is a member-based workshop where inventors, hackers, tinkerers, artists, entrepreneurs and arts and crafts enthusiasts go to build the things they have always wanted to make. With access to new 3D content and design tools, 3D printing solutions and services have become increasingly important to this maker community.
“Members of the growing Do-It-Yourself movement can benefit from our affordable 3D content-to-print solutions to realize their dreams,” said Abe Reichental, President and CEO of 3D Systems Corporation. “We are pleased to be part of this exciting community, partnering with TechShop to help their members create with confidence.”
“We chose 3D Systems as our partner because we want to offer best-in-class 3D printers, kits and parts solutions. Our tag line is, ‘build your dreams here,’ now our members can dream in 3D,” said Mark Hatch, CEO of TechShop.
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Aras Expands Global Headquarters for Growth and Announces Several New Job Openings
- LMS to release LMS Imagine.Lab AMESim Rev11
- Autodesk announces an open distribution network in India
- Transformer and AC Line Reactor FEA Design Software Delivers Radical New R&D Productivity for Electrical Manufacturers
- Gstarsoft Highlights New Dynamic Block Editor in GstarCAD 2012