Dassault Systèmes and Geometric Limited have announced a Global Services Agreement, making Geometric a preferred services provider to support Dassault Systèmes products and technologies.
Under the agreement, Geometric will partner with Dassault Systèmes to provide services on Dassault Systèmes platforms to joint customers across multiple geographies and industries, thus further strengthening the relationship between the two Companies.
“With Geometric’s extensive experience in Dassault Systèmes products, combined with our industry leading V6 PLM solutions, we believe that this partnership will bring strong value to our customers, both in domain expertise and technology capabilities” said Tom Emmrich, Senior Vice-President, Dassault Systèmes Services.
Signing the agreement, Mr. Ravishankar, Managing Director and CEO Geometric commented “We are very pleased to join the elite group of Dassault Systèmes’ ‘preferred partners’. We have been working with Dassault Systèmes for providing services on Dassault Systèmes products, and this endorsement of our services will help us better serve Dassault Systèmes’ customers”.
Geometric has over two decades of experience working with Dassault Systèmes products and technologies. The company has developed niche service offerings for implementation, migration, upgrade, maintenance and interoperability around Dassault Systèmes’ products including ENOVIA, CATIA, SOLIDWORKS, SIMULIA and DELMIA.
- Surfware Appoints David Holding Company as New VAR in Bulgaria & Romania
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Panso Solutions of India Joins the Aras Partner Program
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel