Creaform has received the 2010 Quebec Aerospace Association (AQA) Company of the Year Award.
Of the 4 finalists, Creaform distinguished itself with strong financial management and strategic planning, innovation and continuous improvement, leadership and excellence in human resources management, dedication to the environment and sustainable development, corporate citizenship and involvement with the AQA. Most definitely, the fact that Montréal is one of the world's 3 major aerospace centres confers an international dimension to this prize.
"We are absolutely thrilled and honoured to receive this award, said Stéphane Galibois, Director - Canada Technology Sales & Strategic Accounts for North America. The three other contenders are amazing companies, and it was certainly not an easy pick for the jury. Creaform is based in the province of Quebec, which has long been a high flyer among aerospace industry leaders. Our company works very hard to develop technologies and engineering services that meet the specific and stringent needs of aerospace major prime contractors, technical centres and world-class OEM. This award recognizes the hard work, passion and dedication of Creaform's entire staff."
World-class aerospace companies such as Bombardier, EADS, Pratt & Whitney, Aircelle, Boeing, NASA, Héroux-Devtek have improved their suite of equipment with technologies developed by Creaform.
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- GE Scientists Decorate the Christmas Tree With 3-D Printed Ornaments
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel