Benbrook, TX – The Coordinate Metrology Society (CMS), the eminent membership association for measurement professionals, today announced their "Call for Papers" in anticipation of their 2011 Coordinate Metrology Systems Conference (CMSC). Their 27th annual event will be held in Phoenix, AZ from July 25-29, 2011. Metrology professionals from leading manufacturers, science laboratories, and academia are invited to submit abstracts for presentations and technical papers covering industry best practices, scientific research and developments, and successful applications of 3D coordinate measurement systems. The CMSC is the only North American conference dedicated solely to users of portable, high-precision measurement technology used to inspect manufactured and assembled components on the factory floor.
Abstract submissions will be peer-reviewed by the Coordinate Metrology Society and considered for presentation at CMSC 2011. The deadline for abstracts is March 1, 2011. Notification of acceptance will occur on April 1, 2011. For guidelines or more information about presenting a technical paper at CMSC 2011, contact Michael Raphael, Technical Presentations Coordinator at email@example.com. Guidelines for presentations and technical papers can be downloaded at 2011 CMSC Guidelines.
At the 2010 CMSC, 25 expert presentations were delivered by industry leaders from Northrop Grumman, NIST, Lawrence Livermore, National Physical Laboratory (NPL), Spirit AeroSystems, Hitachi Engineering & Services Corp., Harris Corporation, Argonne National Laboratory, ISRO Satellite Centre, Institute of Measurement and Automatic Control, Voith Hydro Inc., Sigma Space Corporation, Royal Institute of Technology, and other companies and educational institutions covering technology, theory, and practice to advance the field of 3D metrology.
The Coordinate Metrology Society convenes each year to gather information and attend white paper presentations delivered by their peers. Attendees include novice and veteran technology users, service providers, and OEM manufacturers of close-tolerance, portable industrial coordinate measurement systems, software, and peripherals. In the Exhibition Hall, visitors explore the latest in laser projection systems, laser trackers, laser radars, articulating arms, photogrammetry /videogrammetry systems, scanners, and indoor GPS.
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Surfware Appoints David Holding Company as New VAR in Bulgaria & Romania
- Panso Solutions of India Joins the Aras Partner Program
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel