CimCAD and MTC will increase the quality and reach of CimatronE support and sales services in the region.
Israel – Cimatron Limited announced that two distributors have been appointed to serve the Campinas region and Santa Catherina area, respectively, of Brazil.
CimCAD, based in Joinville city, will cover the Santa Catherina state area, in southern Brazil. The second distributor, MTC, located in Indaiatuba city, will serve the Campinas region of Brazil. Both distributors offer a high level of expertise in tool design and manufacture. They will cater to a wide range of different industries including automotive, household electronics, civil engineering and other tooling and manufacturing industries.
The high level of expertise in tooling that both distributors bring to the table complements CimatronE software’s strong mold and die making solutions. CimatronE provides full associativity across the manufacturing process from quoting, through design, and up to delivery, so that all design and manufacture for tooling can take place in one single environment.
“We are happy to welcome CimCAD and MTC to Cimatron’s fast growing Brazil Reseller Network”, said Alexandre Censi, Cimatron’s country manager for Brazil. “With their strong tooling backgrounds, knowledge of the market, and dedication to service, I am confident that CimCAD and MTC will provide a robust support system for current and future CimatronE customers.”
Cimatron and Mr. Censi are expected to announce shortly the further expansion of Cimatron’s activity in Brazil, through the appointment of additional local distributors. Current customers of CimatronE can remain up to date through Cimatron’s website, and are encouraged to contact new distributors in their area.
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel
- GE Scientists Decorate the Christmas Tree With 3-D Printed Ornaments
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Panso Solutions of India Joins the Aras Partner Program