Systems Integrator Provides Implementation and Consulting Services for Aras Enterprise Open Source PLM.
ANDOVER, Mass - Aras®, an enterprise open source Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) software solution provider, today announced that ci-base Software GmbH, an Engineering IT systems integrator located Bremen, Germany, has joined the Aras Partner Program.
For more than 20 years ci-base Software has been providing specialized PLM and CAD/CAM/CAE services to leading companies in the mechanical engineering, plant construction, automobile and aviation industries. The ci-base team is comprised of dedicated individuals with deep industry knowledge, experience and expertise. The company provides a full range of services, including consulting, implementation, training and support.
“Aras is pleased to welcome ci-base to the Aras Community and the Aras Partner Program,” said Peter Schroer, President of Aras. “ci-base’s rich PLM experience, customer focus and proven track record will benefit companies of all kinds throughout the German region.”
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Surfware Appoints David Holding Company as New VAR in Bulgaria & Romania
- Panso Solutions of India Joins the Aras Partner Program
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel