Systems Integrator Provides Implementation and Consulting Services for Aras Enterprise Open Source PLM.
ANDOVER, Mass - Aras®, an enterprise open source Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) software solution provider, today announced that ci-base Software GmbH, an Engineering IT systems integrator located Bremen, Germany, has joined the Aras Partner Program.
For more than 20 years ci-base Software has been providing specialized PLM and CAD/CAM/CAE services to leading companies in the mechanical engineering, plant construction, automobile and aviation industries. The ci-base team is comprised of dedicated individuals with deep industry knowledge, experience and expertise. The company provides a full range of services, including consulting, implementation, training and support.
“Aras is pleased to welcome ci-base to the Aras Community and the Aras Partner Program,” said Peter Schroer, President of Aras. “ci-base’s rich PLM experience, customer focus and proven track record will benefit companies of all kinds throughout the German region.”
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Aras Expands Global Headquarters for Growth and Announces Several New Job Openings
- LMS to release LMS Imagine.Lab AMESim Rev11
- Autodesk announces an open distribution network in India
- Transformer and AC Line Reactor FEA Design Software Delivers Radical New R&D Productivity for Electrical Manufacturers
- Gstarsoft Highlights New Dynamic Block Editor in GstarCAD 2012