Marburg – VI-grade GmbH, a provider of best-in-class products and services to bridge the gap between real world testing and technical simulation, today announced that China Steel Corporation (CSC), the largest integrated steel maker in Taiwan, selected the VI-grade suite of railway solutions, based on VI-Rail.
The company, that has recently won the service contract for Taipei Metro Rapid Transits (MRT), will work together with the National Kaohsiung First University of Science and Technology and National Cheng Kung University, using VI-Rail to simulate the multibody dynamics of the MRT rail vehicles.
“We are excited about the technology offered by VI-grade for the railway industry,” says Professor YC Cheng of NKFUST. “China Steel decided to seek our assistance and recommendations for this project and we will use the VI-Rail solution to accomplish our preliminary research, delivering to China Steel important information for performance tuning and ultimately helping them to meet the requirements of Taipei MRT. ”
“We are pleased with the fact that the China Steel has decided to adopt the VI-Rail technology,” says Kinney Shen, CEO, TeraSoft. “We are looking forward to supporting these important customers for their projects and future research and development on the rail industry in Taiwan. We believe that it is a good opportunity for China Steel to break through the new technology of rail through the cooperation with Taiwan academic institutes and we will offer full support on it.”
“We are happy to report our first commercial success through TeraSoft in the railway industry,” says Guido Bairati, Sales Director, VI-Grade. “This demonstrates the efficiency of our commercial strategies in the Asia-Pacific region, that relies on a capillary network of experienced and respected resellers. We are looking forward to a continuous a fruitful collaboration in Taiwan!”
- Surfware Appoints David Holding Company as New VAR in Bulgaria & Romania
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Panso Solutions of India Joins the Aras Partner Program
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel