CHARLOTTESVILLE, Va : Blue Ridge Numerics, Inc has announced that Parker Wright, CFdesign Application Team Leader focused on AEC (Architectural Engineering and Construction), and Luke Mihelcic, CFdesign Product Marketing Manager, will lecture classes during Autodesk University Virtural 2010.
Autodesk University (AU) brings together Autodesk users, developers, executives, solution providers, and strategic partners from around the world. For those unable to travel to AU in Las Vegas, NV, Autodesk offers an AU Virtual Premier Pass which gives full access to the entire AU Virtual class curriculum consisting of 230 training classes, product clinics, and industry keynotes.
The “CFD for the Built Environment: Improving Sustainability” class (session ID: AB320-1C) on Wednesday, December 1, 2010 at 10:00am Pacific Standard Time will be taught by Parker Wright. If you are an architectural or MEP engineer who needs to understand the air flow and thermal qualities of your designs you should attend this online class.
This product clinic will introduce attendees to CFD for the built environment. Attendees will learn how to integrate CFD into BIM, how to leverage Revit® models in CFD simulation, and how CFD is being applied in new and retrofit construction designs.
After attending the class you should understand how to: integrate CFD into BIM, optimize your designs, move designs further upstream to maximize cost & time savings, use Revit more effectively with CFdesign® by applying our tips and tricks, and use innovative ventilation techniques.
Luke Mihelcic will teach the “CFD 101: Inventor-Driven Flow and Thermal Simulation” class (session ID: MA330-1C) on Wednesday, December 1, 2010 at 3:00pm Pacific Standard Time. You should attend this class if you are a design engineer who needs to solve flow and thermal problems the fastest way possible using upfront CFD and Autodesk Inventor.
This product clinic will give attendees an introduction to upfront CFD, the types of challenges that Upfront CFD can help solve, and an in-depth look at the type of insights possible with CFdesign® 2011.
By attending this online class you will discover applications for upfront CFD, learn how to build simulation-ready models and simulation design studies in Autodesk® Inventor®, and make decisions based on simulation results.
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- GE Scientists Decorate the Christmas Tree With 3-D Printed Ornaments
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel