CHARLOTTESVILLE, Va: Blue Ridge Numerics, Inc., the leader in upfront CFD software, today announced the availability of the Advanced Pump Design Simulation Training course as part of the CFD-university.
This new pump design curriculum provides customers with the convenience of on-demand access to a comprehensive suite of video segments which contain the latest tips, techniques and best practices for conducting pump simulation design studies. Although focused on pumps, this information can also be applied to other turbomachinery applications such as fans or turbines while the segmented design promotes use as a refresher course by allowing the viewer to quickly jump to a specific topic of interest.
“I have found that the CFD-university is a fantastic tool. The online CFD-university classes clearly guided me through the steps of setting up a project, solving it and then viewing the results,” explains Ilan Braunstein, Mechanical Engineer, MRV Communication (Networks) LTD.
“CFdesign provides design engineers insight into their pump design that cannot be obtained by using traditional physical prototyping methods. By using CFdesign, engineers are able to develop more innovative and efficient products.” explains Mark Decker, CFdesign Application Team Leader focused on Turbomachinery.
By attending this online class you will discover applications for upfront CFD, learn how to build simulation-ready models and simulation design studies in Autodesk® Inventor®, and make decisions based on simulation results.
CFD-university supports expanded use of CFdesign through on-demand self-paced fundamentals training, advanced training and a series of live application specific Webinars. This suite of training options, available to active maintenance customers through the CFdesign Customer Portal, provides ready access to the theoretical and practical information necessary to solve flow and thermal problems within a digital prototyping process.
Dec 10, 2010
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Aras Expands Global Headquarters for Growth and Announces Several New Job Openings
- LMS to release LMS Imagine.Lab AMESim Rev11
- Autodesk announces an open distribution network in India
- Transformer and AC Line Reactor FEA Design Software Delivers Radical New R&D Productivity for Electrical Manufacturers
- TurboViewer Pro Turns v2.0
- Gstarsoft Highlights New Dynamic Block Editor in GstarCAD 2012