Wins for ‘CAD Product of the Year’ and ‘Best Use of Social Media’.
EXTON, Pa. – Bentley Systems, Incorporated has announced that Bentley’s GenerativeComponents V8i technology preview and use of social media received top honors at the Construction Computing Awards 2010 event (also known as The Hammers V) held at The Tower hotel, London. The GenerativeComponents V8i technology preview was named “CAD Product of the Year,” and Bentley also won the award for “Best Use of Social Media 2010.” In addition, Bentley’s STAAD(X) software was recognized as runner-up in the “Structural Analysis of the Year” category, and its Hevacomp building performance products were named runner-up in the “Building Services Product of the Year 2010” category. The Construction Computing Awards showcase and reward technology, tools, and solutions for the effective design, construction, maintenance, and modification of commercial buildings, residential and social housing, and civil engineering projects of all sizes. The winners are selected by Construction Computing magazine’s readership, which includes IT professionals in construction, product, and project design companies.
Josh Boulton, director of the Construction Computing Awards program, said, “These awards honor Bentley’s commitment to developing highly innovative software for sustaining infrastructure and recognize its skills in effectively communicating with infrastructure professionals using today’s newest social media tools. Our readership has selected Bentley technology for awards several times in the past. Capturing two awards this year and being a runner-up in two other categories is testament to how much IT professionals value Bentley’s portfolio of software offerings. I congratulate the Bentley team for this impressive achievement.”
Commenting on the awards, Huw Roberts, Bentley global marketing director, said, “I am honored that the readership of this highly regarded publication has chosen Bentley as the winner in these two categories. It’s great to have our work advancing generative design software and exploring new social media tools be recognized by such a prestigious group. These IT professionals make an incredible difference in the capabilities and efficiencies of construction organizations, and we salute their work.”
Dec 27, 2010
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- GE Scientists Decorate the Christmas Tree With 3-D Printed Ornaments
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel